We believe that knowledge and ideas must be distributed worldwide to gain helpful information on the tech-related niche. If you want to write for us, you have to follow specific guidelines to get permission for writing.
Guidelines You Need To Follow
- Your article must be 100% plagiarism-free, and we do not accept articles even with 5-7% plagiarism.
- The Author’s bio must contain 20-40 words.
- The author’s website links must have no-follow attributes in them.
- We accept the contents that have SEO perspectives in them and possess high-quality content.
- The article length must be 1000 words that are informative enough to provide all the required information.
- You can make use of the numbers and bullets to make your content user-friendly.
- You must use royalty-free images in your article to avoid any kind of plagiarism issues.
- Do not make any spelling or grammatical errors in your contempt; otherwise, we will not accept your content.
- You must not write or link articles related to adult sites, casinos, and gambling.
- You are not allowed to republish your content anywhere after it gets published on our site.
- You must seek our permission to use the do-follow tags in your article, but you can use the no-follow tags in your content.
These are some of the guidelines you need to follow, and if you have any other further queries, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.