We humans have a limited amount of energy (and interest) in us to constantly do the same task repetitively. Therefore, we constantly search for new ways to make our tasks easier by using machines and computer programs. So why not use an auto clicker for Chromebook?
If you wish to know more about various software that automatically clicks on various options on your screen, give this article a read.
What Is An Auto Clicker For Chromebook?
As the name suggests, an auto clicker for Chromebook refers to an extension that automatically clicks on things for you. It’s a pretty intelligent software you can program to follow instructions. Then, depending on what you instruct it to click on, it will automatically recognize it and click on it for you.
The popular Chromebook auto clicker will only automatically click on menus for you sometimes. It will do so after the extension recognizes that you are inactive for a few seconds. Therefore, the auto clicker will get active when you don’t touch your mouse for more than a few seconds. After it becomes operational, it will start carrying clicking functions for you.
How Do You Use An Auto Clicker For Chromebook?
You need to follow a few simple steps to enable and activate your auto clicker for Chromebook. To do so, you can follow two different methods. Both these methods have been explained below.
1. Use The Built In Free Auto Clicker For Chromebook
Your Chromebook comes preinstalled with an auto clicker when you purchase it. By default, it’s set to OFF. However, you can simply turn it on to reap its great features and benefits. Therefore, you need to:
- First, press the buttons Alt + Shift + S on your keyboard to open the Chromebook Time settings.
- Then, click on the Advanced Time Settings option.
- Under Accessibility settings here, you need to click to open Manage Accessibility options.
- Now, click on Mouse and Touchpad settings.
- Here, you will see the “Automatically Click when the mouse pointer stops” option. Click on it.
- Now, you can customize the conditions for it to become active and what to click on.
There are various customization features available for your Auto Clicker for Chromebook OS. These are similar to what does assigning a value to a Google Analytics goal enable. Some of these customization features that you can tweak to your liking are:
Delay Before Clicking
Tweaking this option lets you set the inactivity delay before your auto clicker starts to function. Here, your inactivity delay refers to the time you have to spend doing nothing to set the auto clicker in motion. When you click on this customization option, you can select any time between 0.6 seconds to 4 seconds from the drop-down menu.
Stabilize Out Click Location
Here, the out click location refers to the area around your mouse cursor. Therefore, if you turn this feature on, your mouse will automatically click the options available in a ring around your mouse cursor. Here, you must know that it will continue doing so until you physically move your mouse cursor to an area outside the ring.
Return To Left Click After Inactivity
Apart from being inactive in front of your Chromebook, you can choose other alternative activation protocols. You can assign a function that starts the auto-clicking process when another key is pressed. You can assign the condition you need to meet. For example, you can set your auto clicker for Chromebook to start when you perform another action, like right-clicking on an option or double-clicking on one.
This option is similar to the stabilize out click location function. Here, you can increase or decrease the range in which the cursor will automatically click various clickable options.
2. Use The Auto Clicker For Chromebook Extension In Chrome Browser
Apart from using the fast auto clicker for Chromebook option, as explained above, there is another way to enable it. Here, you need to download and install the auto clicker for Chromebook extension for its auto-clicking feature. To do so, you need to:
- First, open your Google Chrome browser.
- Then, open the Chrome browser Settings by clicking on the More Options icon on the top right side of the page. The three vertical dots denote settings.
- Now, a lot of menus will appear under this Chrome settings tab. Here, you need to click on the Extensions option.
- Clicking on the option above will open up a new page. Here, you need to click on the Open Chrome Web Store menu.
- As the Chrome web Store opens up, search for Auto Clicker.
- Now, you will see this extension as the first option that pops up in the search results screen. Click on it.
- Now, click on the option Add To Chrome that will appear beside it.
- After a few seconds, it will automatically download and install the extension to your Chrome browser.
How Can You Use An Auto Clicker For Chromebook?
There are various useful applications for using an auto clicker for Chromebook. Some of the applications of this feature are:
1. Auto Clicking During Gaming
You can use auto-clicking while playing various FPS games like Call of Duty, where you must constantly shoot enemies. Sometimes, if you are not a pro gamer, constantly pressing the left mouse button can make your index finger sore. Therefore, why not let your auto-clicker take over shooting functions for you? Here, you can simply aim the crosshair at enemies to automatically shoot at enemies.
2. Automation Of Data Entry
Data entry can be repetitive and become a chore if you do it every day. Therefore, instead of constantly clicking in cells on your data entry sheet, you can simply let your auto clicker make your life easier.
3. Testing Software
An auto-clicker can act as a boon for many software testers. This is especially helpful if you are a UI tester for a new app. This is because you need to click on many areas of the screen to test various UI elements. Here, you can use many macros as well to make your job easier.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions):-
The answers to some questions related to what is an auto clicker for Chromebook are:
Ans – You can download an auto clicker for Roblox Chromebook from various websites. Doing so will help you do many tasks on the screen easily, like:
1. Lower manual clicking rate.
2. Click accurately on objects in Roblox.
3. Finish Roblox tasks much faster.
Ans – The best auto clicker for Chrome extensions are:
1. Auto Clicker by GitHub.
2. Auto Clicker – Auto Fill by Getautoclicker.
3. GG Auto Clicker by Autoclicker.gg.
Move Over Manual Clicking. It’s Time To Auto Click!
The world has been in an uproar ever since the first auto clicker for Chromebook came out. This software has made the work of many users faster and easier for them to complete under a strict deadline.
One way to use this feature is through your inbuilt Chromebook settings. The second way is to download and install the extension on your Chrome browser. Most people use this feature to make various repetitive tasks easier where you simply need to click.
For more such guides, you can comment down below and read the other posts here at Techrab!